Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Today I am just taking action - Don't care what the results are - Just Action.   I am learning how important it is to control my brain.  I know in Romans 12:1 and 2 it talks about transforming your mind, but I had no idea how much my brain the oppressor uses to feed negative things and pushing me not to trust what the Lord is doing for me and against me.

Have you ever realized how amazing our brains are - Try this exercise with a Friend or your spouse -  Hold your hands together and say - I can do this - I can do this - while someone trys to pry your hands apart. Then say I can't do this - I can't do this, while someone trys to pry your hands apart. WATCH what happens - Let me know. It is amazing -  NOW YOU KNOW THE REAL POWER OF THINKING POSITIVELY. 

When me and my husband tired this I realized for the first time that I must be very watchful of what I allow my tongue to say.  For years I have been limiting myself with negative words that were killing me and speaking death into my life.  Know I am trying to always being positive.  Especially in this business venture.  I absolutely love that God has given me this opportunity to pursue a business that helps people.

I am going to praise GOD everyday for this business and the talent he has given me.  I have to improve my abilities in order to reach the heights this business can take me, but I am up to that and I will do it.  I am no longer afraid, because I know that breeds more fear.  Now I am telling myself - MY BUSINESS is SUCCESSFUL.  I am blessed with more money that I can give to the orphans and power.  I am totally surrendering to this process and learning what it means to believe in what the LORD is doing for me and not what I am able to do.  I can't do anything without GOD, but with him all things are possible.

GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST.  PRAISE TO HIM FOR HIS ALMIGHTY POWER.

No comments:

Post a Comment