Wednesday, September 19, 2012

It's been a few days since I posted.  It is because I have been totally wrapped up in getting myself trained on Praying.  I have learned in the last few days that I had no really no idea to pray.  We so easily say.  I will pray for you, but the truth is that until we surrender to the HOLY SPIRIT and allow HIM to teach us to pray to Jesus Christ.

The Holy Spirit was given to us to help us make these amazing changes in our life.  We can try and do it on our own, but we will fail.  We can only succeed when we are rendering our lives to the HOLY SPIRIT and getting away with the Lord and listening to HIM.  That is when our life will begin to change in the way that the LORD can perform miracles through us.

Some of you may be thinking that I really don't think miracles happen in this world, but if you read the New Testament you will find that the Lord has a plan for you that includes doing getter things the people did in the New Testament.  That is why he sent the Holy Spirit to give us power.  So until the we allow the Holy Spirit to take over our lives and give us a vision for the people around us, then we are unable to really live our lives in freedom.

I am asking GOD to give me a burden for this world.  I want a real burden for each an every soul who does not know the wonderful life that the Lord gives when we accept HIM as our personal saviour.  He came to this world and died just so each of us can have life and yet many people have not accepted HIM as their saviour.  All HE asks is that we give HIM our life and let HIM into our heart and soul.  Lord Jesus my heart and soul are yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment