Thursday, September 20, 2012

September 21, 2012

LIFE IS CHANGING

I began this journey about 90 days ago now.  The purpose of this journey was to recreate my life as I knew it from being a manager for a business to be a manager of my own business.  Pretty selfish while simple - I wanted to lose 130 lbs and to start my own business and learn to be a business woman.

Really didn't think too much about my relationship with God and how that would change in the time frame.  It was really a way for me to BLOG about the changes as they occurred.  I have not posted much the last two weeks because to be honest I have been trying to understand the changes that have been occurring very deep inside my soul and mind.

These are changes that I really had no idea would come with all the changes that I made.  I really didn't think to much about them, but listening to DANI JOHNSON, she made recommendations of books to read.  This last one I got was on the TONGUE and controlling it.  I spoke in a couple BLOGS ago about the power of the tongue and how it can speak life and death into us.

Well I also ordered this book called - HOW TO PRAY by Morris Cerullo.  Didn't really think to much about it, but I have been listening to DANI pray and in her prayers you can feel the power of the HOLY SPIRIT.  Although I really didn't know that and understand that it was the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT that was manifesting in her prayers.  I just realized that they were different and that I could really connect with her prayers and I wanted to learn to pray in this same power.

This is really what I found myself most admiring about DANI is her prayers and ability to read people.  I was so afraid of people if you do back and read my earlier posts.  Then DANI said she was afraid of them too when she first started.  I realized that all of a sudden that if she could overcome these fears and be used by the LORD in a mighty way then I could too.

So I committed to changing.  First I read my bible everyday, but I really didn't add the prayers except for a short period.  But as time has been going by and I have been learning what it will take to be successful in business.  I began to realize that I was not tapping into the most important thing I needed to change my life.  I had to tap into the power of JESUS NAME and ASKING, SEEKING, and KNOCKING.  I was not hungry for the change at first, but now I am fully committed to changing who I am.  I want to be filled with the HOLY SPIRIT.

I have wanted to know what I could possibly do in this world that would make a difference and now I realize that I can make a difference by learning the skills to make my business work and then taking the money that will come from the success and being able to it back into the world to help people.  Before I lost my job I wanted so bad to be doing something that would allow me to help and give back.  NOW I know what I need to do in order to give back.

I need to put JESUS first, then tap into the HOLY SPIRIT and the power of PRAYER and let him be my intercessor to JESUS who will take my petitions to GOD who will be able to honor them and make my life something beautiful that HE can use to further the kingdom of GOD.

Now my focus on people is to be able to share with them the wonderful LORD and SAVIOUR that I share.  I am spending an hour in prayer and bible study each morning.  I am spending time praying for our nation and petitioning the LORD to bring our nation back to HIM.

I realize that all the church needs to do is tap into prayer for our nation and cities.  That is what the disciples, Paul and Jesus all did,  They tapped into prayer.  We have such a magnificent thing, but the devil keeps us so tied up in our own heads that we often lose sight of taking the time to prayer.  As long as he keeps us from PRAYER my fellow Christians we are defeated. 

Please stop being defeated today and make changes immediately.  God is calling all of us to change.  WHAT WILL YOURS BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment