Monday, September 3, 2012

It has been such a struggle to change my thinking.  I realize today that I have to stop fighting what the Lord is asking me to do and worrying about the outcome will be and just do it with a willing heart.

If I can't do it for the Lord with all my heart then I am just creating more issues for myself.  I am going to trust you Lord.  I know that you can bring it to pass.  All I need to do is follow and trust, which is much harder than I think.

The word of the day is from Proverbs 28:19 - 22

19 The one who works his land
will have plenty of food,
but whoever chases fantasies
will have his fill of poverty.
 
20 A faithful man will have many blessings,
but one in a hurry to get rich
will not go unpunished.
 
21 It is not good to show partiality
yet a man may sin for a piece of bread.
 
22 A greedy man[f] is in a hurry for wealth;
he doesn’t know that poverty will come to him

I need to be a person that the Lord can take and use where he wants me to be.  He has a plan and I just have to work.  There is work lots of work to do before the Lord can put me where he wants me to be and where I can truly do what he wants me to do.

I need to look at the fact that I have to be willing to follow the Lord where he leads me so that when he is ready to use me I will be ready for it.  I do not know what he wants me to do, but I know this he is calling me to do something for him really big and He is preparing me for a time when he can really use me.

I am submitted to Him and His holy calling.  Don't get overwhelmed just let the Lord lead me one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment