Friday, August 31, 2012

I have been learning alot the last couple of days, but mostly about making my business work.  I have been studing closing the deal and what it takes to make a business work.

I also signed up for FIRST STEPS TO SUCCESS in St Louis Mo with Dani Johnson.  I have Mike hooked on her now and he is excited about going.  This is going to change our lives and that is going to be so exciting.  It is exciting to be stepping out and faith and watch what the Lord is doing for both Mike and I.  We are going to learn what it is like to let the Lord take us down the path that he wants us.

Went back to where I use to work today and it is nothing like it use to be.  Really sad that it is just not what it use to be.  I feel so sorry for the people that are there.  They are going to really have to fight to make the paper anything like it use to be.  I am going to use them this next month for some advertising to see if I can make a dent in this area.  I think I am going to advertise the weight loss products. I am trusting the Lord to help me get the people calling and then I have to close.


I need to learn to DUCK TAPE my mouth so I don't over sale people.  I have the scripts I just need to use them properly.

Thanks so much Lord for all your help.  Let me faithful to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment