Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday August 19, 2012 -

I RECEIVE IT

The Lord Jesus Christ is amazing and I am so excited that He is my Saviour and Lord and He is not dead, but alive and living in the hearts of his people today.  He is calling us as Christians to make sure that our lives stand for the Lord and lead other people to Him.

Lord -  I receive - Duet. 8:18 - But remember that the Lord your God gives you the power to gain wealth, in order to confirm this covenant He swore to your fathers, as it is today.

Lord -  I receive  - Josh 1:9 - The Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Lord -  I receive -  Col 3:23 - Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.

Lord -  I receive -  Ps 16:8 - I know the Lord is always with me.  I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me.

Lord - I Receive - Jer 15:16 - When I discovered Your words, I devoured them. They are my joy and my heart's delight, for I bear Your name,   O Lord God of Heaven's Armies.

Lord - I Receive - Heb 10:23 - Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm, for God can be trusted to keep His promise.

Lord - I Receive - Ps 91:1 - Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty

Lord - I Receive -vMatt 16:25 - If you try to hang on to your life, you will lost it, but if you give up your life, for my sake, you will save it.

Lord - I Receive - Ps 119:105 - Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path,

Lord - I Receive - John 15:4 Remain in Me, and I will remain in you.

Lord - I Receive - Romans 12:2 - Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person.

Lord - I Receive - 2 Cor 8:11 - Now you should finish what you started.  Let the eagerness you showed in the beginning be matched now by your giving.

Lord - I Receive - Ps 31:5 - I entrust my spirit into Your hand ... for You are a faithful God.

This is the way to start changing your life.  The more you come to the Lord and read his word and put it in your heart and receive the blessings that having his words in your heart then your life will begin to change.  You just can't go to church on Sunday.  You have to make it a priority everyday to be in the word and pray.  Dream and know that he is giving you those dreams and showing you what he needs you to do.  Trust him and have Faith and walk in it.



No comments:

Post a Comment