Monday, August 20, 2012

August 20, 2012

Life is changing rapidly -

You know when you make a committment in your life you realize that it is important to keep it.  When we don't keep it, then we hurt ourselves and we stop growing.  Today, I faced my fears several time and just went for it.  It is so worth it and I am so grateful for both my new business and Dani Johnson. 

Between the two of them I don't think I have grown this much in a long time.  I hope all of you out there are growing each day and that you are reading your Bible everyday and seeking the Lord for a change in your life.

If you are looking for a physical change in your life check out our website www.mhudson.herbal.com and for your mental growth www.danijohnson.com.

Sorry not a lot tonight, but I am really tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment