Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I Can do it - I will do it - I am all In and Fully Committed.

The Lord has been really speaking to me about the importance of sticking with it even when it seems that things are not working out. 

The oppressor has been working at me today.  Trying to make me want to quit the new business.  The money is tight and I am not getting the results I think I should get.  So I have listened to Dani tonight and Sunday and she is talking about how important it is to set roots and work those roots.  Well that is what I see I need to do.  I committed to two years, but now I am going to do what Dani says and I am putting down roots for five years.  I will stay with this and make it work.  I cannot tell you how many times I have been being pushed to quit. 

I am all in and fully, fully, fully for the next five years.  I will put tons of effort in the next six months and it will be to make myself the best I can be.  I will not follow the lead of the oppressor and I will follow what the Lord wants.  I will make sure that I am completely in and ignore everything the devil tells me and I will do what I will do what the Lord wants me.

Make sure that you are asking God for confirmation.  The Lord does not cause issues, but he works with confirmation.  The enemy uses seduction, but God does not steal.  God always puts us together, and makes us whole and blesses us.  I am all in with the Lord and my HERBALIFE business and jewelry.  I am not going to listen to the oppressor when he tries to pull me out of the will of GOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment