Monday, August 27, 2012

August 27, 2012

Challenges

Well today ended being a challenging day, since I had my first Weight Loss Challenge planned and no one showed up for it.  I even had one person call and say she would be there and didn't come.  I think I just need to learn to be more decisive. 

Chalk it up as a lesson learned.  I am going to try and really get myself together and make another run at it, but this time I will handle it differentially.

Mike has said we can go to Dani Johnson at the end of the month so I am going to get ahold of them and register tomorrow.  I want to really be able to experience this and learn and grow. 

Starting a business is so much harder than I thought.  I know it takes time.  I am doing everything I am suppose to do.  I just have to be willing to extend myself as much as possible.  I am just not as good as I need to be.  I need those skills that I know I can get from Dani.  Therefore, I am going and I am going to learn from her.  The more I listen the more I learn.  I think that attending the LIVE event will put everything into prospective for me.  I need to pull everything together so I can really grasp the entire concept.

It was a great training in Atlanta - really helped me pull that part together and I am going to finally get started on Call Me Leads on Wednesday.  Taking Tuesday off so that I can spend sometime cleaning my house which has not been done properly in a while.  I need to just mellow and get something switched in my head.

Love everything I am learning and spent some time really praying this morning. 

Lord - I have committed two years to this business.  I will stay grounded and in the business at least that long.  I will make it work and I will wait to see your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment