Thursday, August 9, 2012

August 9th, 2012

What a day this has been -

Well it is a day that has brought me to my knees litterally.  I was totally throwing myself under the mercy of God.  Telling him that I just can't keep going on the way I am.  It has been torture to try and just wait on God to see what he really wants for me.  I know that he has a plan.  But I have to be willing to stay out here waiting on the Lord and what he wants for me.  I am so frustrated with myself that I am so afraid of life.

I begged God to please help me stay in the word and wait on him.  I have to wait and just make it one step at a time to be in his will.  Waiting for the right time and the right opportunity to step forth and make the difference that he has for me in this world, but maybe the Lord wants me in a special place just for Him.

So Lord help me to just trust and wait on you each and everyday.  Help me to just learn to be myself, and I know that is all you are asking of me.  Be myself and love people and help them.  That is my goal for the next two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment