Friday, August 10, 2012

August 10, 2012

This is the day that the Lord hath made I will rejoice and be glad in it -

The Lord is good and today I have learned more about myself.  I picked up a book by Joyce Meyer today "Do It AFraid" - What hit me from this book was that it said when we try to be a people pleas er that is really when we feel the fear.  Then it hit me.  That is why I am so stressed out.  I am worried about pleasing all these people from my new business, but I should not be worried about them. 

Mike and I are the ones that have to live with the decisions that we make and all they are doing is pushing us to make purchases that we really don't have the money to do. So once I made this decision it gave me so much freedom.  Stop worrying about them.  They are not the ones that really matter it is what the Lord wants and needs from me.  So Lord I again say I am all yours and I understand what you have been trying to teach me.  THANK YOU.

So we can find other ways to make the money and not worry about they trying to push us to buy this money.  It has been nothing but money and pouring it into the business, but I think that I can do it with the money we have available to us. 

So tomorrow we are going to the flea market.  To try and show the product to people and see if it can help anyone.  That is our goal to help people who need it.  Not to invest so much money into it that we spend all our savings. 

I am going to figure out how to get what I need without spending all the money they keep pushing me to spend.  I am going to make my own decisions and not be pushed into spending money that I am not ready to spend.  I will build my retail business and then work from there.  That is what is going to work for me.

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and He will direct your paths.  That is the promise I am claiming.

No comments:

Post a Comment