Thursday, August 23, 2012

August 23,2012


What a wonderful day I have had

This has been a great day because I concentrated on doing what the Lord was leading me to do and being a part of peoples lives instead of on my own and what outcome I wanted.  What a great lesson.  I am learning to be content and follow the Lord.

He is teaching me to just trust him even when it doesn't make sense to me.  I am listening to that voice that is telling me to confirm what I am teaching you in my word. 

Dani says to find the need and lead with the need.  That is what I am trying to learn.  The other thing she taught me today is - I don't have to care what the outcome is as long as I willing to take a leap of faith and be willing to leave it in His hands and stay in the center of His will.  When I try to control the outcome then I am not trusting God. 

My reading was about Esther today and how she became Queen and she was in a foreign country.  She listened and was teachable about what to do to please the Lord.  In the end she has to tell him something that he does not want to hear, but Esther says she will do what the Lord wants her to do even if that means her death.  In other words as long as it was the will of God she was willing to do it.  There is so much peace when we walk in this mindset.

Dani was teaching on time management today and she reminded me how much better things go when you are spending time with the Lord each morning.  I have heard lots of people talk about how their lives started making sense when they finally let God have control and spent time with him.

That is what I am finding in writing this blog everyday and spending time with the Lord each morning before anything else I do.

He is an amazing God and I am constantly in awe of what He does for me and others everyday.  When I started spending time with Him every morning then my life started to change.  Lord I am there.  I will walk in FAITH that no matter what you ask me to do I will wait on you.  I will not try and control the outcome.  I just have to do whatever I am doing to your glory and with the best of my current ability.

I need to make sure that I keep my priorities straight.  My God, My Husband, My Family, My health and My Work,  When my priorities are straight the rest of my life starts to really fall into place and make for a more content and happy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment