Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August 22, 2012 -

Today the Lord is really working on my belief system.  I say in my heart that I trust Him and I am willing to wait on Him for everything, but in my mind I have that same old FEAR trying to creep back in.  The oppressor has been trying to convince me that the Lord is not in charge and He really doesn't have a plan for me, but I know God does have a plan. 

Dani just told me something that I needed to hear:  In order to avoid fear we have to say out of Humility - I don't care what the outcome is, as long as I am in the center of your will.  When we try to contol the outcome then we not trusting God.  Some powerful words that I really needed to hear.  The Lord is always on time.

This was further made clear to me by my pastor who said only thing we have to do is worry about pleasing Jesus everyday and do what he asks us to do, that was a confirmation that I am doing what I need to do.  Get my mind off the mistakes and concentrate on making sure that I am where the Lord wants me to do.  Sometimes when I don't spend enough time really thinking about what I am learning and when that happens is when I start getting the FEAR and doubt again.  Case in point is what I have posted the last two days has been so short and unimportant, but tonight with the extra learning at Bible Study is so important.

Then tonight Bible Study is on Jesus the master teacher.  He is leading me to be a teacher and I know it.  I love learning all the business stuff, but in the long run is it really what I want.  I know it is where God wants me right this moment.  So I have to stand and grow where I am planted. So when the following

Matthew 6:25-34 - The Cure for Anxiety

25 This is why I tell you: Don’t worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Isn’t life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the sky: They don’t sow or reap or gather into barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren’t you worth more than they? 27 Can any of you add a single cubit to his height[o] by worrying? 28 And why do you worry about clothes? Learn how the wildflowers of the field grow: they don’t labor or spin thread. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was adorned like one of these! 30 If that’s how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and thrown into the furnace tomorrow, won’t He do much more for you—you of little faith? 31 So don’t worry, saying, ‘What will we eat?’ or ‘What will we drink?’ or ‘What will we wear?’ 32 For the idolaters[p] eagerly seek all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God[q] and His righteousness, and all these things will be provided for you. 34 Therefore don’t worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

God help me to remember that my only job in this world is to do what you tell me.  You will take care of tomorrow all I have to do is trust you Lord.  Thank you for supplying for me and for Sarah Lord you are so amazing and awesome. 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment