Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 21, 2012

Different Kind of Day

Today I have been teaching.  I have been learning for weeks now and it is time to pass what I have learned on to someone else.  That is how it is suppose to go. While I am teaching I am learning even more and everything is really sticking in my head now.

I really want to do well in this business and with each step I take forward I find myself more and more confident.  One of the things I have heard alot is just keep the action going and moving forward and the more I do of that the more I can see progress.  I know this is where the Lord wants me.  He has a plan for me. I am building a business that will allow me to support the Lord's work to help the poor and the needy.

Not sure where yet, but I can feel it is coming.  I am going to lose this weight and I am going to go on to do great things for the Lord.  He is truly remaking my life into something that He can use for Himself.

Lord help me to do whatever honors you and help me to keep my focus on You and what You want me to do to help in this world.  I want to be a light in the dark.  I want my business to be God centered and reaching people not only for their health improvement, but for their growth in their relationship with you.

If you are in the business world and want an excellent read concerning how you can put God first in your business read God@Work by Rich Marshall.  What an amazing book and thanks to Dani for pointing me to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment