Friday, August 17, 2012

August 17, 2012 -

Building it with God and God getting the Glory

Today has been a very important day in learning how to depend on God and what He is telling me needs to be done.  This morning my reading was from Nehemiah 2 about the building of the wall of Jerusalem.  In Nehemiah 1 we learned that God sends Nehemiah back to Jerusalem to build the wall and everyone from all walks of life and all professions worked together to do it.  People who had no clue how to build a wall, but they worked together and allowed God to help them build it.

In Nehemiah 2 the people were being made fun of by the people in the land.  At first they made fun of them saying that they were never going to be able to do it. When that did not work they tried to keep them from doing it, but Nehemiah had them working guarding the wall and with swords in their hands.  The people were doing whatever it took to get the job done.  The last thing that is said is that they built it in 52 days and because all the people saw how fast and well they built the wall.  The people in the land knew that it was God and they were afraid of Him.

Well this is what I am asking from the Lord.  Show me how to build my business.  Send the right people to me to work under me and let me lead them in such a way that we make a business that people will have to look at it and say that it is God.  I want to do exactly what he tells me when he tells me. I want to do it honoring the people that I meet and meet their needs and create a long term relationship with them.  So I am praying every night and morning.  Lord lead me today exactly where I need to be and do exactly what you tell me to do. Show me how to help the people you are giving me and let me honor them and edify them.

I will make sure that I am doing what You want me to do and in the way that You want me to be.  I am not a business owner this is completely foreign to me, but Nehemiah was a prophet, and the Lord  gave him wisdom on what he was to do and the people followed and together they accomplished this amazing feat which everyone acknowledged was from God.  That is my prayer for me and my team that is coming to join me in building our miracle wall (business) for God.  The way this is going to be built is on the faith that God knows where He wants me and them and He is going to bring the right people to me.  I am praying that when they come I will be prepared and say the right words and help them build their wall (business) in a way that will bring Glory to God.  I will be sharing with them Dani Johnson and her amazing techniques.  I will be honoring God and where He has put me. 

We will be united in the Lord.  Even if the people come are not Christians I will be leading them with the Lord as our Shepherd.  I pray that if they do not know the Lord when they begin to work with me they will know him when I am done.

I want everyone to know that God is our priority and His priorities are my priorities.  I will love him with all my heart and be His humble and gracious servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment