Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 15, 2012-

HOPE FOR ALL God's CHILDREN

Romans 8: 18-25 - 18 Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later. 19 For all creation is waiting eagerly for that future day when God will reveal who his children really are. 20 Against its will, all creation was subjected to God’s curse. But with eager hope, 21 the creation looks forward to the day when it will join God’s children in glorious freedom from death and decay. 22 For we know that all creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. 23 And we believers also groan, even though we have the Holy Spirit within us as a foretaste of future glory, for we long for our bodies to be released from sin and suffering. We, too, wait with eager hope for the day when God will give us our full rights as his adopted children,[j] including the new bodies he has promised us. 24 We were given this hope when we were saved. (If we already have something, we don’t need to hope[k] for it. 25 But if we look forward to something we don’t yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently.)

I found Chapter 8 of Romans amazing and just what I needed this morning. It is with great HOPE and anticipation I wait for the day that I will be in Heaven or that Christ returns to this earth and sets it free from all the corruption and oppression that Satan has done to this world. He oppresses people everyday and makes them wish that they were somewhere else or someone else, but he never tells each of us that it is within ourselves. It is our HOPE that we can claim if we are only willing to let go of the old way of thinking and let GOD renew our minds and give us each the HOPE we so desperately need that it can be different.

We don't have to keep living in this world of sin. We need to live as God’s children in glorious freedom from death and decay. We have HOPE of eternal life and in this world we have HOPE that our father owns the cattle on a thousand hills.

Children of the most high God. He owns this world and everything in it, but we live as if He doesn't care and that we have to handle everything ourselves. Remember we are adopted children and he wants us to live that way. He wants us to live in the freedom of knowing that this world is not the end of the road. We have heaven and eternity to look forward to, so we have great HOPE in what we don't yet have, but if we believe that he can supply it and will if we are making Him our priority instead of the things of this world then we will learn to have HOPE. Amazing HOPE in his word. If you read his word and memorize it you will see that his HOPE is everywhere. He is a God who wants to love and cherish his children and HE will do that when we are following Him. That is all it takes.

This is what I see from the last 38 days of being in the word consistently and pray everyday. Focusing on growing my personal relationship and understanding of God. That you cannot do this by just going to church on Sunday or having a knowledge of God in your head and acknowledging him as the center of your life. You have to put action to it, which I missed for years. I was always to busy to give God time each day or I would try and get side tracked. But I made up my mind that I was going to do it and hold myself accountable. Amazing things started to happen.

I began to realize that I have missed out on so much in the last few years. I now understand that reading the word and applying it to my life is the most Amazing thing that can happen. It literally changes your whole prospective of everything. When I go to church on Sunday I can feel God's presence. I wake up each day wanting to know that he is walking with me and helping me to face his amazing love and understanding.

I trust Him in away that I never knew before and I am learning to Love people instead of be afraid of them. I am learning that He only has the best in mind for me. Come go on this journey with me and start reading your BIBLE everyday and start to be amazed at how much your life changes. You may not see that much difference at first, but stick with it. The more time you are able to do this everyday the more amazed you will see your life become.

Turn off the TV, Facebook or playing video games or whatever you are doing instead. They are conforming your mind to what they want you to think. You really want to think what the Lord wants you to think. That is the only way to find true HOPE in this world of despair and desperation.

No comments:

Post a Comment