Tuesday, August 14, 2012

August 14th, 2012

Letting Go

I am letting go today of all the fear and doubt and lack of vision my terrible words I have always said to myself about who I am and what I can do. They are gone.  I am submitting myself once and totally to the Lord.  I was listening to Dani Johnson today and again the Lord amazed me and made me really see who I am and what I need to succeed.
For the first time today I realized and felt the pain the Lord had to take on Himself when He died.  Why would He do that?  It had to be amazing love and if He loved me that much.  Why would he leave me out here to stay defeated and scared and full of fear.  Yes I am talking about Fear again.  I keep saying I am letting go, but I am finding this a real process.  For each and everyone one of us to be actually able to over come the oppression of a life that is the oppressor tries to use to hold us back from our potential.  I am stepping out and taking back my life. 
How freeing it is to just let go of all that oppression and get to where God can take over and free me to become the Wife, Daughter, Business Person, teacher that he wants me to be.  I refute back to the pit of hell all the words the oppressor has been telling me in my head.
I am not good enough, I don't know what I am doing, I will never be able to make money, that I am just running through all my husband money and I am never going to be able to be a business person.
Instead I rebuke all these thoughts in their place God is saying to me.  I Love You - I gave my life for you.  I have all the money and the wisdom in the world.  I just need you to be doing the right things with it.  First start by getting rid of all the things that you don't need.  Stop spending on things that you don't need.  Start taking care of your husband.  Love him like you should - Work smart and concentrate on what will make your business grows.  Ignore all those things that will not help you.  Love me with all your heart and keep trusting me that I will direct your path.
This is the Lord speaking to me today:  I Love You Alice always remember that I love you and I will always be at your side.  I have exciting things in plan for you and someday I am going to reunite you with Larry.  He is waiting for you and he is having the time of his life with me, but I want you to be able to come to me knowing how much I love you.  I have given you Mike, take care of him for me.  He needs you.  He really needs your understanding so that he can live free to.  He is a good man and I choose him just for you and I am going to take care of getting rid of that house.  I will show you what I want you to do.  Start praying for the power of heaven to come down and consume you and help you to not live in that fear.  Alice I am giving you my fear.  My fear that no one can take from you.  Surrender to it right now and I promise that your life will never be the same.  I have an amazing journey for you.  Just walk in and let me guide.  It is that easy I promise you I have the doors.  Just believe that I will show you and direct your words.  Focus on me that is all you have to do and I will direct your path.  Can you do it?  That is all that I ask.

So as you can see this was written this morning and it was so freeing.  Then I did two things - I worked on my jewelry and got four made today.  Then I had a training call and made my first BI- call close today.  I have my first person to help train.  She is going to do what I am doing.  So I have to be really serious about helping her develop her potential.

The other things I learned about letting go of fear is there are seven steps according to Dani Johnson:
1. Doubt - don't open the door. Walk in Faith that you will succeed.
2.  Be 100% committed
3. Surround yourself with like minded people
4.  Keep yourself moving forward in action mode
5.  Stay plugged into tools that increase your skills and feed your belief's.
6. Practice your core skill sets daily. Focus on your highest and best use of time, the activity that gets you the best results.
7. MAKE THE DECISION TO NEVER QUIT.

So I printed these and hung them up so I have to look at it everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment