Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July 25, 2012 - What a Wonderful God You Are - Praise You for Everything that I have.

Well today has been interesting day.  My devotions have dealt with the Faithfulness of God to us when we praise him.  If we will praise him even when we have doubt or unsure he will be faithful to us.  Back to the reaping and sowing.  If we sow faith in the midst of our trails and confusion he will bless that faith.  I found this quote in The Prayer that Changes Everything today by Stormie Omartian -Praise is a declaration, a victory cry, proclaiming faith to stand firm in the place God has given you. Praise is a proclamation that the enemy's intent to plunder you will not rock you. Praise declares that you will not be moved by the enemy's arrempt to snatch you away. - Darlene Zschech -

So this morning I have my music going and just sitting here and thinking about how wonderful and amazing our God is.  He is there even when we are not aware.  Consider Paul who continual put himself in harms way to take the gospel to all the unknown parts of the world.  What if Paul had not been brave enough to do what God said.  Everyone kept trying to get him not to go different places but Paul went wherever the Lord told him to go because he knew that he had to do the will of the Lord.  I am sure that he even was afraid and had doubt at times.  He was human,  but he let God direct him and put it in the Lords hands.  He let God be God.  God is our strong tower.  I am amazed at how the Lord directs us one step at a time and doesn't give us more than we are capable of handling.  Where I am at right now in my walk with Him he meets and gentlely helps me trust him that He is doing above all that I ask or think.  He is going to do above what I am able of thinking if I only trust him.  He is amazing.  He is wonderful. He is worthy of my praise.  May I always follow close to him and in his will.

Doing my praising this morning listern to KLOVE. I love all the songs of praise. If you are discouraged and lonely and looking for something to help you get through life.  Give this music a try.  It is about the Lord.   http://www.klove.com/music

No comments:

Post a Comment