Saturday, July 21, 2012


July 21, 2012  Today was a Rollercoaster

It started out rocky – I was suppose to make a call for my business at 8:00am well the internet was down and I could not make the call until 10:15 and I missed them.  So after that I tried to do a little work and then check the checking account.  Bad mistake, that made even more depressed.

Then Mike and I went and voted, worked out, and had lunch.  I realized that I had not had devotions and I decided that the day was going so bad I better.  So I had my time with the Lord and it was about David again and I really began to understand David even more.  I realized that God watched over David even when he tried to do things his own way, but he still had to pay the penalty.  He reaped what he sowed.  He disobeyed God and he had God punished him and the whole nation.

Sometimes we think we know what God wants and forge ahead and do our own thing, but God can’t honor that.  We have to make sure that we are really following the Lord and what he wants and not what we think he wants, because we think it is good.

I pray God gives me the wisdom to know what he wants and that I don’t just assume I know what he wants.  I have to let him make decisions.  I pray for that wisdom Oh Lord.  Help me to trust you and know the difference.  I will reap what I sow. 

It ended on a high note.  Mike and I went to the new Batman Movie.  I went to sit down and I actually fit in the seat comfortably.  WOW - so exciting when it has been so long since I sat through a Movie and did not have the arms cutting into my behind and sides.  Just a little blessing.  I have lost 14.5 lbs so far and who knows how many inches, but the difference is becoming real and I know for the first time that I am going to WIN.


No comments:

Post a Comment