Sunday, September 9, 2012

It was a great weekend.  I did a show at SOYBEAN FESTIVAL in Martin TN.  So excited to be in school there soon.  I am so excited because GOD is really working in my life and we had such a great show and we could not thank GOD more for the money.

I am asking him to help me come with lots of outrageous ideas for necklaces and stuff for the next show.

I am sorry that I missed the wedding of my cousin LeeAnn Savage who is now LOVELACE on Saturday.  So happy for her that she was able to have a great wedding.  It is good to be able to know that you have found your soul mate.  I love Michael and I am so thankful for him.  He is a good man and he loves the LORD which is so important.

Lord again I am asking for an outrageous outpouring of your mercury to sell our house in HUNTINGDON, TN.  The house needs to go and we have got to find someone for this house.  I am asking you to please supply someone to buy this house, I am seeking your will and knocking on the doors of heaven and asking you for someone who needs this house to come and get it.

I want the house to be fixed.  I need to focus on getting this window fixed and the yard mowed so that the house is more attractive.  I know that you have got to have someone that want this house.  God I ask that you show me exactly what to do to get rid of this house.  I think that will probably mean getting Richie out of the house and on his way to FLORIDA.  Maybe he needs to go when I leave for Los Angeles.  I will see if he can get that in place. 

Lord I love you so much and I am trying to get it all going in the way that you want me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment