Saturday, July 14, 2012

The Dawn of a New Life


I started my journey to lose weight 30 days ago. I have lost 10 lbs so far.
I feel the need at fifty to become the person I have always wanted to be. I lost my job in January, which I had done for 20 years and I had allowed it to define me. I lost my marriage of 18 years to death in 2009. I remarried Mike Hudson and I now live in Union City, TN.
Now Mike and I are trying to start a new life. He was laid off when Goodyear Tire and Rubber closed last year. We have both struggled with our weight the last year. I was not sure what to do, but I have been trying to lose weight since I got laid off to no luck.

Then Mike accidentally got in contact with Herbalife and we got on the products and WOW I was feeling better in no time and have lost 10 lbs. 

I have so many things that I want to change and I decided that this would be the start of my journey. I am going to hold myself accountable through this blog or journal, whatever you wish to call it. I plan to document my transformation into the new me; my struggles, my victories, and my weight loss, one step at a time.

This will help keep me honest and on track. Did you know that you are 1000 times likely to attain a goal if you write it down.  So this is my way of writing it down.  My Goal is to lose 130 lbs and to start my own jewelry design business and Herbalife Business. 

I want to live my life free of the corporate world and make my own schedule and success.  So here's to a year of complete transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment